- ALL students/staff and visitors MUST wear a mask within the school building at all times, with minimal exceptions. (Exceptions are when eating and drinking)
- Students that fail to comply with the mask mandate will be escorted from their classrooms and placed in the SAVE room (auditorium) until they can be picked up by a parent/guardian.
- Students that do not comply with the mask policy will be put on remote learning beginning the next school day.
- Mask breaks – Short mask breaks will be taken throughout the day as long as students are socially distanced.
- Students that are ill or appear ill upon morning arrival will not be allowed to enter the school building. Parents/Guardians will be immediately called to come pick up their child.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you wait with your child to make sure they pass their health check while entering the school building to avoid having to come back to the building to pick them up.
- A student feeling ill during the school day should immediately tell their classroom teacher.
- The classroom teacher will then contact the main office and request a staff member come to their room to escort the ill student to the school nurse.
- Upon arrival at the school nurse, the nurse will make the determination if the child is experiencing covid-19 related symptoms or the matter is something else.
- All students that appear to have covid-19 symptoms will be seen in the isolation room by the school nurse. Parents/Guardians will be immediately contacted to come pick up their child to take them to the doctor for evaluation and screening. These students will not be permitted back into the school building until a negative covid-19 test has been documented and given to the school nurse.
- Ill students that fall in this category will be placed on remote learning until a negative covid-19 screening is provided to the school nurse and that student is approved to return to school.